PVC Insulation Tape, Black, 19mm x 20M Roll
PVC Electrical tape (or insulating tape) is a type of pressure-sensitive tape used to insulate electrical wires and other materials that conduct electricity. It is chemical and weather resistant with great adhesion. PVC Electrical Tape is very popular as it stretches well and gives an effective and long lasting insulation. KT PVC Electrical Tape is available in 20 metre x 19mm rolls, in a variety of colours.
- 20M x 19mm Roll
- Chemical and weather resistant
- Long lasting insulation
- Stretchy, suitable for a variety of applications
- Ideal for insulating electrical wires and other materials that conduct electricity
- Thickness: 0.180mm
- Adhesion to Steel: 250g/19mm
- Adhesion to Backing: 250g/19mm
- Elongation: 100%
- Tensile Strength: 3.0kg/15mm
- Chemical & weather resistant
- Breakdown Voltage: 5Kv
KT PVC Electrical Tape Merchandisers are also available which allow an easy and tidy display of tape in a retail & workshop environment. The merchandiser features 2 prongs to mount securely to pegboard and fits 20 rolls of KT PVC Tape for easy access.