12 Pin, Flat Metal Trailer Socket
The KT 12 Pin Metal Trailer Socket (Model No.KT1243) is manufactured using quality alloy making this particular product popular towing solution in the 4×4 and trucking markets.
The Trailer Plug & Socket are tough, durable and built to withstand harsh weather conditions and environments for example; operating by coastal waters where corrosion could normally be a problem. KT uses corrosion proof alloy in all metal trailer plugs to prevent this issue.
- 12 Pins in total
- Manufactured using robust alloy
- Circuits Moulded into housing
- Stainless Steel Phillips Head Screws
- Spring Loaded Dust-Proof Cover
- KT 12 Pin Trailer Plugs are designed with a large body for easy grip
- Cable Gland protects from dirt and dust entering the plug by fastening around trailer cable.
- Screw Cap fastens gland to cable to prevent cable pullout
- 7 pins rated to 15A at 12V
- 5 pins rated to 35A at 12V
- Suits cable sizes: 7 Core Trailer Cable 3mm & 4mm
- Suits cable sizes: 5 Core Trailer Cable up to 6mm
12 Month Warranty on any manufacturing defects.