8000V Intelligent Jumper Leads, 12/24V Voltage Display, 1200Amp, 4M Length
The KT Intelligent Jumper Leads with a 12 & 24V Voltage Display will change the way people think about Jumper Leads and how they are used.
The 12V & 24V LCD Voltage Display will immediately provide the exact voltage reading of the battery when connected. The Voltage reading will flash to indicate the battery condition.
For standard vehicles, 4×4’s, boats or anything running 12 Volt Systems, below 11.8V is considered a flat battery and requires charging while 14.2V is considered overcharged. The voltage reading will flash to indicate a flat or overcharged battery. When the Voltage reading does not flash this indicates a healthy battery life.
For Trucks or anything running 24 Volt Systems, anything below 23.6V is considered flat (requires charging) and anything above 28.4V is considered overcharged.
The 80°C Temperature Sensor (Amber Warning) will only ever appear when the Intelligent Jumper Leads have reached 80°C. In this case, it is recommended to dis-continue the jump start process to eliminate the possibility of damage to yourself or your vehicle. Ensure the Temperature warning light has turned off before continuing the jump start process.
A Green L.E.D Light indicates a correct connection and a Red Light indicates an incorrect connection.
- Total Weight (Including Packaging): 5Kg
- 100% Pure Copper
- Amperage: 1200 Amp
- Lead Length: 4M
- 8000V Surge Protection
- Voltage Display 12 & 24 Volt
- Tested to 25 Cranking Amps at 10 Second Intervals
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 12 Volt Systems: Below 11.8V & Above 14.2V
- 24 Volt Systems: Below 23.6V & Above 28.4V
- Amber Flashing Warning 80oC Temperature Sensor
- Green Light – Correct Connection
- Red Light – Incorrect Connection
- Voltage display will provide a voltage reading when connected to 1 battery. Voltage will be averaged when connected to 2 batteries.
Digital Display Flash Warning:
Warranty & Guarantees:
- 12 Month Warranty on Manufacture & Build