200 Watt, 12V Single Cell Mono-crystalline Solar Panel
200W 12V solar panel is built predominantly for permanent installations on the roofs of 4WD, vans, caravans, campers, motorhomes, RV’s, commercial service vehicles, large boats & yachts, powering 12V sealed lead-acid batteries that power devices such as 12V fridges, air-compressors, lighting and other 12V devices.
This solar panel is also ideal for home & rural applications including 12V home surveillance systems, irrigation systems, electric fences, electric gates & off-grid shed power.
Requires regulations from solar charge controller.
Suited to KT Solar Controller Model No. KT70757 – 20 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller.
Features 900mm PV cables terminated to male & female TUV certified solar connectors.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions (Height): 1476mm
- Dimensions (Length): 670mm
- Dimensions (Depth): 40mm
- Panel Weight: 11.50Kg
- Ideal for installation on 4WD’s, caravans, campers, motorhomes, commercial vehicles, boats & yachts
- Ideal for home and rural applications including off-grid shed power
- Requires regulation by solar charge controller
- Direct connection to batteries with 900mm PV cables with positive (+) and negative (-) TUV certified connectors
Warranty & Guarantees:
- 10 Year Warranty on Manufacture & Build
- 25 Year Efficiency Guarantee
- National Warranty Programme
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||200Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||19.6V|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||10.20A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||23.2V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||11.27A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Product Application||Class A|
|Max System Voltage||1000V DC|