40 Watt, 12V Single Cell Mono-crystalline Solar Panel
Designed for installation on 4WD, caravans, campers, motorhomes & jetty’s for charging small 12V boat & jet-ski batteries.
Ideal for home & rural applications including 12V home surveillance systems, garden lighting, irrigation systems, electric fences & electric gates.
Requires regulations from solar charge controller.
Suited to KT Solar Controller Model No. KT70755 – 8 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller.
Features 900mm PV cables terminated to male & female TUV certified solar connectors.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions (Height): 420mm
- Dimensions (Length): 670mm
- Dimensions (Depth): 25mm
- Panel Weight: 3.20Kg
- Designed for maintenance charging (trickle-charging) 12V batteries
- Ideal for installation on 4WD’s, caravans, motorhomes, jetty’s for charging small 12V boat & jet-ski batteries
- Ideal for 12V home surveillance systems, garden lighting, irrigation, electric fences/gates
- Requires regulation by solar charge controllers
- Connect to batteries with 900mm PV cables with positive (+) & negative (-) TUV certified connectors
Warranty & Guarantees:
- 10 Year Warranty on Manufacture & Build
- 25 Year Efficiency Guarantee
- National Warranty Programme
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||40Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||18.2V|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||2.19A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||2.42A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Product Application||Class A|
|Max System Voltage||1000V DC|