KT PVC Electrical Tape (or insulating tape) is a type of pressure-sensitive tape used to insulate electrical wires and cables. PVC Electrical tape has some degree of electrical insulation due to the nature of PVC. KT’s range of PVC Tape is based on polyvinyl chloride film coated with rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive It has a high adhesion, chemical and weather resistance and is suitable use with automotive and marine applications.
It can be applied to a variety of surfaces due to its non-corrosive adhesives which make them unlikely to react with the surface they are in contact with. Low tack protection PVC tapes actually have high tack but have low adhesion which enables them to peel clean from most surfaces and conform to textured surfaces quite well.
Features of Application:
- Electrical insulation for wire and cable splices
- Harnessing of wires and cables
- Chemical and weather resistant
- Good adhesion flexible backing
KT PVC Electrical Tape Colours Available:
- PVC Insulation Tape Black (Code: KTPVCB)
- PVC Insulation Tape Blue (Code: KTPVCBL)
- PVC Insulation Tape Green (Code: KTPVCG)
- PVC Insulation Tape Green/Yellow (Code: KTPVCG/Y)
- PVC Insulation Tape Red (Code: KTPVCR)
- PVC Insulation Tape White (Code: KTPVCW)
- PVC Insulation Tape Yellow (Code: KTPVCY)
- PVC Insulation Tape Mixed Colours (Code: KTPVCRAINBOW)
What Size Rolls of KT PVC Electrical Tape are available?
Rolls of PVC Insulation Tape are 20M Long x 19mm Wide.
What is the best solution to presenting KT PVC Electrical Tape in store or in a workshop?
A KT PVC Insulation Tape Merchandiser is also available. This Display stand holds up to 20 rolls of PVC Insulation Tape and is available in various colours.
The Merchandiser mounts easily to pegboards with 2 prongs to mount.