Model No. KT70753
Universal Solar Panel Rod Mounting System
- Designed for solar panels with a height of 17mm
- Ideal for marine applications, including charging of batteries in boats & jet-ski’s
- Rural applications on properties with electric fences
- Security camera battery charging when 240AC power is unavailable
- 12V garden & outdoor lighting
- Portable solution to charging isolated batteries anywhere
- 2 x fully adjustable, sliding locking clamps that will accommodate a 10W, 20W or 40W solar panel
- 5mm allen key included to easily secure panel to mounting system
- The locking swivel knuckle allows the user to adjust the solar panel angle to achieve
maximum sun exposure.
- Fishing rod male gimbal butt which locks into most universal female rod holders.
- 12V, 5 Amp PWM solar charge controller included.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE, SLIDING LOCKING CLAMPS:
2 x Fully adjustable, sliding locking clamps that will accommodate a 10, 20 or 40 Watt KT Solar Panel. 5mm Allen Key Included to easily secure panel to the mounting system.
FULLY ADJUST THE ANGLE OF YOUR SOLAR PANEL:
Locking Swivel Knuckle allows the user to adjust panel to achieve maximum sun exposure. The fishing rod male gimbal butt locks into most universal female rod holders.
The 5Amp, 12V PWM solar controller included to regulate the solar charge of your selected panel. IP67 Rated – waterproof.
IDEAL SIZE & WEIGHT:
The Gross Weight of the System excluding a solar panel is: 1.3 Kg.
Including the weight of your Solar Panel:
5 Watt Solar Panel Weight: 0.78Kg + 1.3Kg Mounting System = 2.08Kg
10 Watt Solar Panel Weight: 1.0Kg + 1.3Kg Mounting System = 2.3Kg
20 Watt Solar Panel Weight: 1.7Kg + 1.3Kg Mounting System = 3Kg
PACKAGED IN FULL COLOUR BOX
For pricing, to place orders or find your nearest KT Stockist, please contact our friendly sales team through the contact us form below or call us on 1300 559 953