KT have designed the PREMIER of folding solar kits with unique, innovative features, setting it aside from the industry standard.
Designed for those who have a passion for camping, caravanning, off-road adventures, boating, or simply after a reliable & portable solar solution to charge 12V batteries. The KT PREMIER 160 Watt, 12 Volt Dual Charging Solar Folding Kit (Model No. KT70711) is close to a square footprint in size and 2kg lighter than traditional solar kits. With it’s dual charging capability, you now have the option of charging a single 12V battery or two batteries at once. Choose from 6 battery types. Having this selection ensures the correct charge to your battery, with no fear over overcharging and ensuring your batteries life span whilst in desolate environments.
In consideration of the applications, conditions and environments that this kit may endure in it’s lifetime, we recognize that durability and performance is critical. With this in mind, this kit is designed with a very strong, sturdy leg frame using aluminium extrusion and stainless steel components. Complete with a 3 year warranty on manufacture and build, a 25 year efficiency guarantee and bar coded for warranty registration recording, this panel is bound to out-perform other industry panels of the same wattage.
KT PREMIER 160 W, 12V Dual Charging Solar Folding Kit
- Total weight of 12.76 Kgs – 2Kg Lighter than other 160 Watt Folding Solar Kits
- Close to a square footprint in size
- Ability to charge 2 x 12V batteries simultaneously
- Kit can be regulated or unregulated for battery charge
- Solar Controller connection features a L.E.D 50 Amp heavy duty connector to indicate when panels are “live”
- 10M Accessory Lead with 50Amp Heavy Duty Connector with In-built Voltmeter
- 500mm Accessory Lead with Positive / Negative Battery Clamps
- 500mm Accessory Lead with 8mm Ring Terminals
- Innovative design, sturdy support frame with cross bars.
- Controller is mounted to the panel leg supports, reducing de-rating
- Protective abs corners, with 2 spare corner protectors included
- 2 x Heavy duty swivel carry handles on adjacent sides
- Heavy duty carry & storage bag with accessory storage compartments
Max Power (Pmax)
Max Power Voltage (Vmp)
Max Power Current (Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current
Max System Voltage